Monday, August 18, 2014

A Fitness App You'll Love


Hey you guys! So, this is a pretty late post. I am sorry about that... I am trying to change some things around here. I am going to start doing more videos... so be prepared for that. And if you have opinions on that let me know!

ANYWAY, today I am going to talk to you about an app I love. I try to workout 5-6 times a week, mostly because I realllly like to eat. (And yes I know that no workout can reset bad eating... but bread and cheese is so good ya know?! Oh and chocolate... that's good too. So is ice cream...) But working out that often can get sooooo boring! BUT I discovered a new app that is helping to change that! It is called the "Popsugar Fitness App." Popsugar is an online magazine that talks about fashion, fitness, celebs etc; and I think they do a great job with the fitness portion. The fitness app has workouts for everyone- beginners, runners, yoginis and beyond. Whatever I am feeling it has. Cardio workouts, toning workouts- ah I just love it! It keeps me entertained and challenges me! You guys have to check it out! It works on both the Android and the iPhone- just go to the app store and search "POPSUGAR Active."

No comments:

Post a Comment