Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wedding Trends: Dainty Sleeves

Today we are talking about a wedding dress trend that I am super excited about- sleeves. There was a period of time (and I mean you still see it here and there) where strapless gowns were the"in" thing. EVERYONE had the strapless gown, there were no sleeves ever. BUT now sleeves are IN! And not super stiff sleeves- dainty, whimsical, sweet and feminine sleeves. I adore this trend, it makes dresses look romantic and sweet- which is often the emotions you get from weddings. AND for my fellow modest brides this a trend we can take part in!

ANYWAYS, there is a company that I think has nailed this sleeve-trend on the head, I am talking about BHLDN. Below are some of my favorite dresses they have!





2 comments:

  1. I think you would rock the Tessa and Waterfall dresses, wedding or not! :)

    ReplyDelete