Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fashion Contributor: Some Color and a Fit and Flare

Hello everyone! You have made it mid-week! A couple more days and we have ourselves a long weekend! Isn't that exciting!? Anyway, my Fashion/Beauty Contributor is back! Yes, Mrs. Whitney Fredette is here with another adorable look! Here she is!





Hello again everyone!  I wore this outfit a few weeks ago and got a ton of compliments, so I had m husband take some pictures, so I could share the outfit with you all!



This shirt is one of my favorite shirts I’ve ever owned.  Not only is it the coolest neon pink color, but it’s also a neoprene shirt.  So it has the feel of a wetsuit.  It isn’t super tight fitting, which I like, because I can eat as many cookies as I want and no one will know- muaha!  The only thing is that because it is neoprene it has ZERO shape to it.  Which can be sometimes be really unflattering.  I would suggest either tucking it in al the way, or just the front to give it a little more shape, and not make you look like a box!



The skirt is also another favorite purchase of mine.  My husband LOVES the look of a fit and flare skirt, so he is always encourages me to buy that style.  I agree though!  I think it is so flattering, and really fun. 



The shoes are so amazing.  They are so pretty and eye-catching.  They are, however, a low heel- which I usually don’t wear, but in this case I make the exception.  I think higher heels make your legs look better, and make you taller, so I tend to go for a higher heel.  These are unbelievably comfortable and look really great with a pair of boyfriend jeans, or a skirt.  The other thing I love about them is that they are completely wearable in all four seasons.  They are a pointed toe, but are hot pink so its makes them okay for winter and summer!



 Top- J Brand

Skirt- Ohne Title (from ShopBop- last season)

Shoes- Valentino

Sunglasses- Victoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment