Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Contributor Post: Hers and His Fashion

Happy Wednesday everyone! Guess what? Your favorite fashion/beauty contributor is back with another post! I am super excited about this one, when Miss. Whitney posted a picture of her wearing this outfit on instagram people were ga-ga over the whole look! Soooooo she is here to tell you about it. PLUS she is talking about dressing up her sweet and talented hubby Jimmer Fredette. Here she is!


My Brother recently got married, and we have had so many events lately that we have had to get really dressed up for.  This last week my mom threw them a “Patio Party” at Cherry Hills Country Club in Denver.  Jimmer and I were both really excited for an even that was a little more causal than the rest of the wedding festivities.

I knew I wanted to wear a jumpsuit- and I had been looking for the perfect one.  I searched EVERYWHERE for a red one, but I couldn’t find anything that I liked.  One day I was online shopping on Shopbop (my fav) when I came across this one.  I knew it was perfect and I had to have it immediately.

I loved the colors and the lines in it.  When it finally arrived on my doorstep- the legs were super long.  So I took it to the tailor to have the legs shortened- yay for being 5’1”- and I took that extra few inches and added a little more sleeve up top.  I have always been extremely self-conscious of my arms and shoulders- plus it made it more modest.  The tailor did a perfect job and this is what I ended up with! 




Jumpsuit – BCBG from shopbop
Shoes- Jimmy Choo
Lips- MAC “girl about town”


Jimmer has lately gotten really into fashion.  He grew up never owning a pair of jeans and only wearing sweatpants to school.  When I met him in college his wardrobe was almost exclusively basketball gear.  I think that’s maybe what drew me to him- it was adorable.  Once we started seriously dating I took it upon myself to get him a few more pieces that he could wear out to dinner and on dates.  Now 4 years later he is ALL about getting dressed up.

This look is a little bold, but I think he totally works it.  It’s perfect for a country club- and he has the body of a male model (hehe lucky me) so he can pretty much wear anything and look GREAT. 

He got both of these items while we were living in Chicago.  He didn’t get them at the same time, but I just loved it together!




Shirt – Hugo Boss
Pants- Hugo Boss
Shoes- Cole Haan

3 comments:

  1. you look.adorable!!!!..and those shoes.. to die.for!
    I can't imagine having an inch of your body you Are Concious about, if I looked like that I would wear a string bikini.to.the mall haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offers Best Fashion Designing Course in Chennai. We provide the best quality of training with 100% placement

    ReplyDelete