Sunday, January 18, 2015

Contributor Post: 1 Braid 3 Ways (Part 2)

Oh hey there guys! This post is the second part of the "1 Braid 3 Ways" series. (You can find the first one here.) Anyways, like I said before the fabulous Kali helped beautify me for an outfit shoot awhile back. I mentioned that I wanted my hair different for three outfits, so she took one braid and changed it up 3 times. It was a brilliant idea really. ANYWAY here Kali is to explain the second braid look for ya!

Photography by Saans Photography

2 Braids
Add the chunk fishtail to one said of the head. You can find the fishtail tutorial here

Add another fishtail to the other side.




Combine them and braid them together using a reverse braid method.




 Secure and pucker the entire right fishtail, making it full and loose.




No comments:

Post a Comment