Thursday, January 22, 2015

You, Me and My Blog

Picture by Christine Barlow

 Hey guys! I hope you're having a wonderful week. Anyway, this is kind of an odd post. I just wanted to give a little schpeel about a pattern on this here blog.

I am sure you all have noticed that I do a lot of contributor posts. In addition, I talk about great things I have found, annnnd wonderful things people have created/done. There is a reason for that.

I have told you in the about section that I was a Reporter/Producer/TV Host. I looooved every minute of it (That's why videos are coming up, woot woot!). One of my favorite parts of that job was meeting new people and helping them show off their talents. When I'd talk to someone about how to create, cook, or fix something I felt like I was helping them realize something they were great at.

Sometimes, it seems like talents get over looked, or people forget they have them. I love reminding them what they have and how great they are... and by reminding them they begin to share their talents. THEN by sharing those talents they can help others. It can be as small as helping someone cook something, or as big as helping someone create a healthy lifestyle. WHAT have you! A blogger out there, The Alison Show does a great job of making people realize how awesome they are; and I think there needs to be more of that in the social media world.

ANYWAY, by now I am sure you all want me to stop with the cheesiness and the blabbing. But I just wanted to explain why I so often present ideas to you; it's because its the journalist in me AND I think radness needs to be shared!
(But don't you worry, I have plenty of original content coming at ya too!) As always thanks for reading gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment