Sunday, January 25, 2015

Trend Sighting: Delicate Jewlery






Necklace: H&M. Rings: Nordstrom, Old Navy, Michael Kors Bracelets: H&M
Pictures By: Bailey Winters

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I spent mine hanging out with family and eating at yummy restaurants. Good food and people I love make for a pretty good weekend! And I spent most of my Sunday playing with Batman action figures and watching Super Hero cartoons with my cousins kids. The sad is, I think I enjoyed it as much as they did. Nerd alert!

Moving on! This week is all about Super Bowl fun! There will be a Super Bowl themed workout, party tips, a recipe and tons of nerdy football pictures of me. BUUUUT before we go deep into my Super Bowl themed week I decided to start the week of with a girly post. A post all about a new trend that I am looooooving, the dainty jewelry trend!

For awhile there it was all about huge statement pieces. HUGE necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings what have you. You would wear one piece and you were set. Now the jewelry trend has moved on to more simple, dainty pieces that are easily layered. There are few reasons I love this trend. One, I love the look of simple layered pieces. I find it elegant and classic. Two, I have a sentimental heart and I love the idea of being able to layer a lot of jewelry pieces that mean something to you.

ANYWAY, if you wanna jump on the dainty jewelry bandwagon there are a couple places you can start your collection without breaking the bank. The first place is H&M. I am dead serious. The necklace I am wearing in this pic is from there, so are my bracelets. Go check them out! (The stores have more options than their website.)

I got my rings from Nordstrom (under $50), Old Navy, and Michael Kors (From my momma for my birthday). Nordstrom has sooo many options and the prices for most of their pieces are totally reasonable! So, how do you feel about the new trends? Do you miss the statement pieces? I'd love to hear!

P.S. Can we talk about my fav looks of the Red Carpet over the weekend? Miss. Jennifer Lawrence and the dashing Eddie Redmayne! Her dress she wore this weekend on the Red Carpe was beyond stunning and Eddie in his suit? Wow. It's  how I picture every Englishman looks. Haha. Who were your favorites?





No comments:

Post a Comment