Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chocolate Nutella Awesomeness: Video







Happy Wednesday everyone! We are half way through the week yahoo! So today I have a fun post for you, it's another video! Wahoooo! I said on Monday I was going to have Princess themed posts as a countdown for the release of Cinderella... and this one I decided to do because in Tangled Rapunzel is an excellent baker. Also, in Princess and the Frog Tiana is an excellent cook and wants to own her own restaurant. (I don't want to own my own restaurant... but how awesome would it be to be
on a show where you got to travel around and eat sweets?!) Tiana is a hard-worker and knows in order to get to where she needs to be she needs to make things happen for herself, and that's kind of what I am doing with these videos. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video! It truly is a DELICIOUS treat! I looooove it! It has everything you would want in a dessert... Nutella, chocolate chips, raspberries, whipped cream, puff pastry... the whole sh-bang! I hope you like it!


On a side note...I am heading of town soon! See ya soon Cali/Mickey! So the posts might die down for a bit... Also, get ready for posts that are wee bit more amped on the Princess side of things. Love you all! Thank you so much for reading/watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment