Monday, February 16, 2015

Once Upon A Time...








Hey guys! I hope you had a great weekend and Valentine's Day! And here is hoping you have a great week! Moving on, you have probably noticed that my blog tends to follow themes. I had "Superbowl Week" and "Valentine's Week," I do that because that is how a lot of lifestyle/morning shows are formatted...plus when you love something it's fun to talk about it a lot right? Wellll speaking of themes, I just wanted to give you a heads up from what you can expect from my blog for the next little while.

You see, I am a huge lover of fairytales and Disney. I have been that way my whole life, I mean, I didn't stand a chance I was named after a princess for Pete's sake! Anyway, I love the idea that good always overcomes evil and just for a moment fairytales and cheesy Disney movies can add a little magic to your life. Welllll in case you didn't know the live action version of CInderella is coming out and I am SO EXCITED! And because I am so excited all my blog posts for the next little bit will be Princess themed. Now for those of you fairytale/Disney haters don't gag. My blog will still have down to earth (and easy to do) beauty, fitness, food and fashion tips- they'll just have a slightly enchanted twist.

I hope you enjoy the blog the next couple of weeks! And here is hoping that all you readers have a happily ever after! (I just had to throw that in there...)

And to start the week off you can stare at these uber cheesy picture of the Beast and I dancing on my birthday. I felt like I was 5 again. 

*Side note... my blog won't alllllways have themes. I was just explaining why it happens often.

No comments:

Post a Comment