Friday, February 13, 2015

2015 Love List







PS I know there are a bazillion pictures... but the balloons were just tooooo fun! Pics By: Bailey Winters



It's Valentines Day weekend! I tell you what, I am looking forward to eating sugar cookies and watching rom-com's allll night. (Well actually I have to work Valentine's Day night... so when I get home that's what I'll do. That sounds lame... haha but it is the truth!)

So for Valentine's Day on this here blog we have talked about chocolate, romantic movies, sugar cookies and made a mocktail. For my last V-day themed post I am giving you my love list. Every once in awhile I like to make a list of things I love/am grateful for. I feel like, when I do this, it can really put things into perspective; and just thinking about all the things you love can put you in a fantastic mood. So to finish off this looooooove season here is my love list. Try making you own!

Love List 2015:
*Old Movies
*Balloons
*Sweets
*My Family
*My Dog
*New Clothes
*Laughing
*My Friends
*Disney
*Captain America
*Going out to eat
*The beach
*Foooooood
*My cabin
*Relaxing
*Naps
*Kindness
*"The Offiice"
*Dresses
*Art
*Flowers
*Good quotes/Books
*My Church Calling
*Bright colors
*Fairytales
*Making some laugh/happy
*Accomplishing something
*Musicals
*Dancing
*Roll Tide!
*My "nieces" and "nephews"
*Ice cream
*Running
*Trying new things
*Meeting new people
*Horse back riding
*Daydreaming

I am sure there is more... but that is my 2015 Love List! Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Love these adorable photos, and your detailed list! Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day weekend!!!

    Shae at
    www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shae!!! I hope you had a lovely V-day as well!!!

      Delete
  2. just found your blog and turns out it's the cutest thing ever.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, that's so very sweet of you! Thank you!!

      Delete