Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Love Potion #9 Mocktail (Video!!)



Hello everyone!  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you will have seen that I posted my first video! YAYYY! I have been saying for months that am I going to do it AND I finally did! And let me tell ya, it's a little nerve wracking posting it. There are so many other great bloggers and YouTube channels out there... and to tell you the truth all of those successes were(is) incredibly intimidating to me. I kept thinking to myself, "Why would you do this? What makes you different? You don't have nearly as many followers as these other people... so will this even be worth it?" I know, those are some pretty drab thoughts but they're what went through my head. But I decided enough was enough, I am the only "me" and that is what will make my videos different(for now). It's time for me to stop sitting around talking about my dream job... it's time to take even BIGGER steps to get there; and I feel like posting this first video is a gigantic step.

Now that my little speech is over I hope you enjoy the video! It's a how-to on how to make the perfect Valentine's Day mocktail! It truly is so yummy... and I am not just saying that because I made it up, it really is good. (There are somethings that I have made that I would NEVER post because they would offend your taste buds.) ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoy the video and stay tuned for more. Thank you so much for reading, watching and tagging along with me on this dream achieving journey of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I enjoyed how your cheerful personality was really apparent. But the real kudos is the fact that I don't usually purchase soda, but guess what's on my next shopping list because that drink looks too tempting to pass up! All in the name of Valentines Day and knowing that Mollie will get a kick out of making that with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle!! It means a lot that you watched! I hope you and your sweet girl like the drink!!

      Delete