Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog News

Hey there guys! Sorry I have been MIA, whenever I go out of town it takes me awhile to get back into the swing of things. Anyway, I have some news for you today. If you have read the "about" you'll know that I was a Morning/Lifestyle show host and that's what I patterned this blog after. In the Lifestyle show world they have people called "contributors" who are experts in their field and come on the show regularly. Sooo I decided to do the same thing with my blog. I have three awesome girlies who you're going to see on the blog repeatedly. Let me introduce them to ya!

Fitness Contributor: Mal Allred

I have known Mal forever, we danced together in High School and I just adore her. She was a professional NBA Dancer for years and has taught dance/fitness forever. I forced her to be my personal trainer when I came back from England a couple of years ago and gained loads of weight (darn those scones and European chocolate). Plus, she is real. She eats healthy but she adores her cheat days too. Her workouts and tips are going to be things you can actually do! Yeah, you're gonna lover her.


Fashion/Beauty Contributor: Whitney Fredette

Yeah, you guys knew this one was coming. Whitney did two guest posts for me and you guys LOVED them. I mean, of course ya did, this girl always looks good and has the cutest style. You can see her other posts here and here. She'll be posting about once a month. Yay!

Food Contributor: My mom

Haha, this one makes me laugh- but it's happening. I have noticed that you readers eat up (haha that play on words is great) food posts. Cooking isn't my strong suit but it is my moms. My Grandma was a caterer and a fantastic cook and my mom learned from that. She is the best baker EVER and makes meals that are so delicious you'll want everyone to try them.

So those are my blogs contributors! I'll be the main writer but I figured it would be fun to have others come in. Keep reading!

1 comment: