Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 Resolution's


So we are half way through January and I am finally getting to my resolutions. I understand I am a little behind but let me tell you why. Last year I made my resolutions list on New Year's day. It was sooooo long! Through social media I saw what resolutions other people were making and I kept thinking, "Oh yeah, that's a good one!" and I would add it to the list. It got so long it started stressing me out and I had to tear it up. So this year I read other people's resolutions, gave them a round of applause, sat back and decided to make some goals that were best for me and this is what I came up with:

1. Find Peace With Yourself
Being who I am is enough. I hear/talk about this idea all the time but I forget it sometimes. I took some hits in 2014 that shook my confidence and I am so over that! This goal also applies to me not comparing myself to others... I really need to stop doing that. It messes with my head and I forget to remember the good things about me and my life. Sounds cheesy... But it's a big goal for me!

2. Have a Beautiful heart
When I was younger I told my dad my favorite Princess was Cinderella, he asked me why and I told him "Because she is beautiful." My dad preceded to tell me she wasn't always pretty and lots of time she was covered in soot and sweat and I said "No dad, she has a beautiful heart." As I have gotten older, having a good heart is one of the most important things one can have. "Be somebody who makes everyone feel like somebody."

3.Have faith good things will happen
The job hunt and I, well we haven't been the greatest of friends. When you try so hard and don't see results it can bring ya down man. BUT I am trying to have faith that good things will happen. Dreams are attainable... I can reach them.

Those are my major goals... there are some small ones here and there (Tryout for a musical, read more classics,  etc) but those three are my maaaaajor ones! If you are in the same boat as me and struggle with resolutions here are some quotes I saw on Pinterest that got me a thinkin' maybe they can help you too. Here is to 2015! Holla! (Wait... do people still say holla?)





2 comments:

  1. Your words could inspire a nation. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so kind! That's why we are BFF's

      Delete